Missouri Delta’s Memory Clinic helps diagnosis, evaluate and treat memory conditions that affect the elderly and the aging nervous system as well as provides support services to patients and their families. Our program specializes in treating older patients with memory loss, dementia, cognitive dysfunction, Alzheimer’s disease.
The Memory Clinic provides:
– Assessment, evaluation, and diagnostic workup
– Ongoing medication management and help with challenging behaviors
– Recommendations for treatment
– Information, education, and support for their care partners
– Referrals for community resources