It’s More Than Just Providing Test Results
The mission of Missouri Delta Medical Center’s Laboratory is to provide timely, accurate, and precise results to our physicians and patients through our competent and motivated staff’s use of advanced technology and by compliance with all regulating and accrediting standards.
Why Choose Missouri Delta Medical Center for Laboratory Services?
- No appointment needed for most tests
- Same-day results for most tests
- State-of-the-art technology
- Caring, qualified and experienced staff
- We are accredited by Joint Commission and CLIA licensed
- Tests not available onsite are referred to Mayo Clinic Medical Laboratories, a world-renowned leader in healthcare
Laboratory Contact Information
It is not necessary to have an appointment for laboratory services at Missouri Medical Center. When you arrive, please check-in at our Main Admitting area for registration.
Missouri Delta Medical Center Laboratory supplies all of the materials you need to collect blood and urine samples to send to us. Please contact us to set up an account for your office or clinic.
Our Laboratory provides courier service to physician offices and clinics. For more information, please contact Joanie Delisle, Laboratory Director, at 573-472-7677.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Blood bank
- Result reporting
- Specimen processing